• How to set up live streaming using Telestream Wirecast encoder (video tutorial)

This video shows you how to send a live stream from Telestream Wirecast to Wowza Streaming Engine™.

We recommend that you watch How to install Wowza Streaming Engine (video tutorial) before watching this video.

Notes:
    • Applies to Wowza Streaming Engine™ 4.0 or later. Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0.3 was used when creating this video.

• Telestream is a Works with Wowza™ partner.

For step-by-step instructions, see the following article: How to use Telestream Wirecast live encoder with Wowza Streaming Engine.

Comments 2 Comments
    1. Rifath -
      How can i embed the player in my website please.
      When i embed it, from my home, we can watch it properly, but when one viewer want to watch from his house, he can't.
      Can you explain me please. http://dawahtv.tv
    1. rrlanham -
      You have to move the player files, the .swf, .html .js files if there are any, whatever else comes with the player you are using and copy those files to your web server. The IP address of the Wowza server that you use in that player to connect to Wowza should be the public IP address. If your Wowza server is not running on a server with a public IP address, then you have to do that first.

Richard