An MPEG-TS stream can include multiple audio and and video tracks. You can select these using query parameters that are part of the udp:// URL inside of a .stream file. There are four options for selecting a stream:
- programID: Select audio and video track by program ID
- audioLanguage: Select an individual audio track by language using 3 letter language code such as eng (English), fre (French) and spa (Spanish)
- audioPID: Select an individual audio track by PID ID
- videoPID: Select an individual video track by PID ID
For example, to select programID 0x1234:
Note: Program IDs and PID IDs can be specified in hexidecimal if preceded by 0x or decimal without a prefix.
Note: If a stream is selected by programID and the video or audio PID ids change mid-stream the new PID values in the most recent program table will be used.
Note: Here is a table of language codes:
ISO-693 Language Codes
- Click here, if you are having problems or would like to discuss this article.
- Leave a comment below, if there is some aspect of this article you would like to see changed or improved.