Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AS3 OSMF & Secury Token

I've been working on it. The source I posted was a bit mangled. I have it clearing the NetConnection NetStatusEvent handler, and handling the SecureToken, but haven't quite got the RTMP playback re-constituted.

Richard

Turns out I was looking on the wrong machine. I updated the earlier post above with a player that uses OSMF framework, plays RTMP and handles SecureToken and 302 redirect.

However, Sanjose streams don't work. Frankly, I'm not sure this qualifies as a OSMF player. It uses the OSMF framework then works around it really, and evidently breaks a key feature: Sanjose HTTP streaming. But take a look for what it's worth. I might not leave it up.

Richard

Unfortunately, the code still produces the exact same result. Actually, the code looks fairly similar to the snippet that was posted before. Are you sure it was successfully switched out?

Again, I always assume I'm doing something wrong but I did try to clear my browser cache in case. Maybe the version of OSMF that I'm using is newer (1.5)? What .swc version did you use to get that code to work? Or did you use the latest source?

I would love to get this last issue resolved and switch my secure content to Wowza as well.

Thanks

In my tests, it does plays RTMP and runs NetConnection NetStatusEvent, but it's not a good example. Thanks for reminding me, I removed it again. I really just don't know how to bring SecureToken functionality as it exists now into OSMF framework.

Richard

Default OSMF 1.6 with SecureToken

Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    In my tests, it does plays RTMP and runs NetConnection NetStatusEvent, but it's not a good example. Thanks for reminding me, I removed it again. I really just don't know how to bring SecureToken functionality as it exists now into OSMF framework.

Richard

If anybody is interested in using OSMF 1.6 with Wowza SecureToken write me a message. I got it working a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by funkdoobiest View Post
    If anybody is interested in using OSMF 1.6 with Wowza SecureToken write me a message. I got it working a couple of weeks ago.
    Give me a day or two to get the things together.

Default OSMF 1.6 with Wowza SecureToken

Hi,
    How to do the securetoken in OSMF player?please guide me.if u have a sample please send me it's very helpful to me

Thanks,
    AravindakumarThangaraju

Quote Originally Posted by funkdoobiest View Post

Here are the changes I've made to get it working with OSMF 1.6.1 (should be easy to get this working on OSMF 2.0 too):

- add the TEA encryption library from wowza to the sourcecode
    - at the top of org/osmf/net/NetNegotiator.as include the TEA.as ->

Code:
    import com.wowza.encryptionAS3.TEA;
    - change the following at NetNegotiator.as in the function "onNetStatus":

Code:
    				case NetConnectionCodes.CONNECT_SUCCESS:

// #### ADD THIS #####
    					if(event.info.secureToken != null)
    						NetConnection(event.target).call("secureTokenResponse", null, TEA.decrypt(event.info.secureToken, "SECURE_TOKEN"));					
    					// #### END #####

if (	event.info.hasOwnProperty("data")
    						&& 	event.info.data.hasOwnProperty("version")
    					   )
    					{
    						// Decorate the resource with the FMS version, as it may be useful downstream.
    						resource.addMetadataValue(MetadataNamespaces.FMS_SERVER_VERSION_METADATA, event.info.data.version);

CONFIG::LOGGING
    						{
    							logger.info("FMS Version: " + event.info.data.version);
    						}
    					}
    					else
    					{
    						CONFIG::LOGGING
    						{
    							logger.info("FMS Version unknown");
    						}
    					}
    that's it.

Here are my changes packaged in a zip files:

http://funkdoobiest.de/wowza_osmf_securetoken.zip

changes are marked with "HERE" in the source code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12