Video On Demand Streaming
Flash RTMP Player
This package contains source code for a Flash player using the OSMF Framework. It will play RTMP single and adaptive bitrate streams, and single and adaptive bitrate Flash sanjose (HTTP) streams.
In the /examples/VideoOnDemandStreaming directory:
- WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8
Right-click installall.bat and then select Run as administrator
- WINDOWS SERVER
Double-click the installall.bat file
- OS X
Double-click the installall.command file
- Read the Tutorials below.
- Click the Play button next to the Stream field. The video will start playing.
- If you'd like to see or edit the source code, open VOD.fla in Adobe Flash.
To play your own content
- Copy your video files to the Wowza [install-dir]\content directory.
- In the Stream field, change the mp4 file name to match one of your video files.
- Click the Connect button. Your video will start playing.
© 2007–2016 Wowza Media Systems™, LLC. All rights reserved.