Video On Demand Streaming
This example contains source code for an MPEG-DASH player using the Shaka Player package from the Shaka Player project. It will play MPEG-DASH single and adaptive bitrate VOD MP4 streams.
Warning: You may experience inconsistent playback using this third-party beta DASH test player.
In the /examples/VideoOnDemandStreaming directory:
- WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8
Right-click installall.bat and then select Run as administrator
- WINDOWS SERVER
Double-click the installall.bat file
- OS X
Double-click the installall.command file
- Read the Tutorials listed below.
- Click the Connect button. The video will start playing.
To play your own content
- Copy your video files to the Wowza [install-dir]\content directory.
- In the Stream field, change the mp4 file name to match one of your video files.
- Click the Connect button. Your video will start playing.
© 2007–2016 Wowza Media Systems™, LLC. All rights reserved.