Content Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
Wowza Media Systems (www.wowza.com) creates streaming products and services for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from desktops to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business for over ten years, won numerous industry awards, and are driving over 19,000 customers in more than 170 countries.
We are committed to shaping the streaming industry and lead the way with products and services that both simplify streaming, and provide tools for advanced users to build their own customized solutions. By staying true to our focus on customer success we continue to redefine our industry and impact the world. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to develop and maintain content for different audiences – industries, job levels, and tech savvy. The ideal candidate will have experience in demand generation and web writing, and the ability to communicate clearly and tactfully, multitask to meet tight deadlines, and make independent decisions in a rapidly paced and constantly changing environment. This position will be based in Golden, CO.
What you would be doing:
- Articles for monthly newsletters
- Blog posts with focus on keywords and lead gen
- Case studies
- Emails and landing pages for sales campaigns
- Website copy
- Tradeshow collateral
- Articles for media placement
- Solution briefs
- Basic website content updates
- Manage the Wowza brand voice
- Recommend graphics & layout for copy
To be successful, you must have excellent writing, editing and grammatical skills. Creativity is a must — be prepared to speak up and be creative in both your approach to writing and marketing.
- 4-6 years in content/editorial/marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Process orientation
- Attention to detail
- Prior lead gen, blog, case study, and/or web content copywriting experience
- Basic layout/design skills desirable
- Experience in the streaming industry is desirable
- Experience with SEO is desirable
- Capacity to multitask, prioritize, and organize number of concurrent projects under time pressure
- Strong writing, editing, and copy-editing skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, social media, communications, or journalism, plus 4 years work experience.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.