Wowza Media Systems creates disruptive technologies for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from computers to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business since 2005, won numerous industry awards, and are deployed in more than 150 countries. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
We are currently seeking an in-house Corporate Recruiter to manage the tactical elements of the recruitment cycle from end to end including sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing and on-boarding domestic and international employees for our organization. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing on strategies to target active and passive candidates as well as assessing and improving the interview process and candidate experience. This position will be based in our headquarters in Golden, CO.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing, recruiting, screening and presenting qualified candidates and managing them through the interview process
- Building a pipeline of talent and managing the candidate experience
- Managing relationships with internal hiring managers and external recruiters to understand and anticipate hiring needs and develop a pipeline of talent
- Assessing, coaching and improving overall candidate assessment process in organization and implementing training as needed
- Reviewing and assisting with the creation of job descriptions, posting openings on company website and job boards, managing candidate pipeline including sourcing and screening candidates and coordinating interview process
To be successful, you must be fearless and self-motivated with a passion for finding and implementing solutions with excellent follow through and execution.
- Proven talent acquisition leader with 5-8 years experience
- Sourcing candidate management, interview, and successful offer negotiation
- Proven track record developing/managing a large network of candidates
- Must possess superior interpersonal skills and be able to successfully partner with leaders of the organization
- International recruiting a plus
- Start-up and/or technology experience a plus
- Bachelors degree required
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.