Inside Sales Executive
Wowza Media Systems creates disruptive technologies for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from computers to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business since 2005, won numerous industry awards, and have 1000’s of customers in more than 150 countries. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
Who we need: Someone looking to play an instrumental role in the rapid growth objectives of a growth stage company that doubled in size last year! Someone with a winning, humorous, and experimental attitude with a willingness to engage and make results happen and learn by doing. In addition we are looking for that individual who will dive head first into consultative sales and who thrives on making the next connection that will enable streaming video and audio to any device, anywhere!
As part of the inside sales team, this individual will directly engage (both inbound and outbound) with prospects and customers to progress them through the buying process and close opportunities. Individual will address education and buying needs, partner with internal Wowza resources to address technical questions, identify right end-to-end solutions all in a manner consistent with Wowza and results in high customer and prospect satisfaction. Inside sales representatives, will respond to early-stage prospective questions, engage in the sales process, deliver price quotes as needed, and connect prospects to additional Wowza resources. This position interacts directly with external customers and internal stakeholders and will be based in our Golden office.
- Understand Wowza product/service offerings and address sales inquiries about our technology accordingly
- Responding to incoming sales inquiries, qualified leads, and marketing delivered prospects quickly and effectively
- Taking warm prospects and solving quick issues that shorten the sales cycle
- Being a ninja at finding interesting and creative ways to find and contact new prospects across the globe
- Managing a diverse pipeline of sales leads ranging from small monthly plans to enterprise level deals
- Respond to external prospect/customer sales inquiries in a timely, articulate fashion
- Diligent record keeping and adherence to documentation, including Salesforce.com
- Raise prospect/customer opportunities/risks to Customer Success Team
- Communicate clearly with external contact with the “Wowza Way” approach
- Assist in informing quarterly sales forecasts and pipeline updates
- Collect and report on prospect/customer interactions as needed
- Research opportunities and contact information to arm Customer Success outbound sales campaigns
- Proactively reach out into our prospect base to engage and discuss Wowza solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years sales experience inside and outreach; software sales a plus
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to learn various internal systems quickly and effectively; familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Drive to be successful, and willingness to learn/shadow for on-going professional growth
What we love about working for Wowza:
- Million Dollar Views of the Mountains, Denver Metro, and Live Buffalo!
- Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance and 401k match
- An appetizing kitchen stocked with food and drinks…. dog treats too!
- The ability to work with amazing clients such as US Air Force, SpaceX, Panasonic and IBM
- Yoga Classes and Gym Discounts to satisfy that urge to move
- Brand new spacious office with state of the art equipment
- Success based compensation that rewards performance!
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.