Marketing Automation Manager
Who We Are
Wowza Media Systems (www.wowza.com) creates streaming products and services for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from desktops to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business for over ten years, won numerous industry awards, and are driving over 19,000 customers in more than 170 countries.
We are committed to shaping the streaming industry and lead the way with products and services that both simplify streaming, and provide tools for advanced users to build their own customized solutions. By staying true to our focus on customer success we continue to redefine our industry and impact the world. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
What you will do
- Create, own and drive both strategy and tactical execution of company’s email marketing strategy with the focus of moving prospects through the funnel
- Create compelling HTML emails, landing pages, and forms with persuasive copy and imagery
- Manage marketing automation specialists working in Hubspot. Work collaboratively to develop marketing templates, behavior scoring, nurture tracks, and email marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal of increasing engagement, conversion, and retention
- Manage audiences to optimize engagement through segmentation, personalization, frequency & other best practice recommendations
- Bring an analytical approach to marketing automation. Set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and report on and communicate results to stakeholders
- Manage prospect and customer database including creating and updating lists, segmenting data and list hygiene.
- You will be based in our HQ office in Golden, Colorado
What you should have a strong background in
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to use data to gain insights in order to drive decisions
- You love the hunt for the perfect subject line - you have experience managing optimization processes and A/B and/or multivariate testing of consumer communications
- You’re a persuasive storyteller and can craft content to guide audiences to success (whether that’s conversion, engagement, and/or retention)
- Experience putting together and nurture of "drip" email Campaigns
- Proficiency in HTML as it relates to email design
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership, learn, and have fun
- 4+ years of relevant experience. 2+ years working in a marketing automation platforms (e.g,. Marketo, Hubspot, Eloquoa)
- BA/BS degree required
What we love about working for Wowza
- Million Dollar Views of the Mountains, Denver Metro, and Live Buffalo!
- Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO and 401k match
- An appetizing kitchen stocked with food and drinks…. dog treats too!
- The ability to work with amazing clients and partners such as ESPN, Walt Disney, Facebook, US Air Force, Harvard University and Amazon
- Yoga Classes and Gym Discounts to satisfy that urge to move
- Spacious office with state of the art equipment
This is a great opportunity to build an exciting and rewarding career with an innovative, successful emerging technology company that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.