Wowza Media Systems creates disruptive technologies for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from computers to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business since 2005, won numerous industry awards, and are deployed in more than 150 countries. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Analyst & Developer to analyze, design, develop, maintain, monitor and improve all aspects of our Salesforce implementation. The ideal candidate will have a track record of being able to successfully work with complex sets of business data, analyze business needs and recommend and implement technological solutions. This position is at our company headquarters in Golden, Colorado.
- Perform analysis, design, implementation and testing of Salesforce and integrations with other systems.
- Perform all administrative activities required to effectively maintain Salesforce implementation & meet the needs of the organization. This may include, but is not limited to, user setup, process & workflow design, screen design & implementation, and pipeline, products, opportunities, and order management.
- Perform all activities associated with managing and organizing data inputs and outputs. This may include, but is not limited to, dashboard development, imports, exports, views, data-deduplication, transfer & reassignment of contacts, accounts, and opportunities.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules, and other configuration.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Salesforce and provide support to users.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the definition, implementation, testing and support of functionality requirements.
- Provide data capture and analysis, both inside and outside of Salesforce.
- Optimize Salesforce for new and better sales processes. Identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce to better support business processes and functions.
- Create and lead new user training and release training.
The ideal candidate will have good communication and problem solving skills, work well in a team environment, and the desire to continue to learn new technologies
- Must have at least 3 years Salesforce administration and development experience.
- Know & understand business workflows & data
- Driven to understand business needs and address them through technology
- Love to program in Apex & Visualforce
- Proactive & work well with a cross-functional team to understand business requirements and to design, implement, and test solutions
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.