Wowza Media Systems creates disruptive technologies for delivering video and audio streams to any screen, from computers to televisions to mobile devices. We have been in business since 2005, won numerous industry awards, and are deployed in more than 150 countries. As a result, we are growing rapidly, building out our teams, services and infrastructure.
We are currently seeking a Service Coordinator to play an important part in our Service Delivery Efforts. In this newly created role you will directly engage with our customers coordinating in depth coaching, training and live event support engagements with our experts. You will also work closely with our internal Sales, Billing and Technical teams to ensure proper work flow and ultimately, customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in customer service and a laser focus on the customer’s experience. This position is based in our corporate headquarters in Golden, CO.
- Reviewing requests from sales and customers
- Ensuring request and scope of work fall within program guidelines
- Conducting internal kickoff and review meetings
- Scheduling and coordination of relevant internal and external resources
- Setting proper customer expectations
- Communicating any changes or updates to previously discussed schedule to all involved
- Sending reminder notifications to customers prior to engagement / event
- Reviewing post engagement / event reports
- Following up with customer after the engagement / event to ensure satisfaction via survey
- Providing customer with closeout documentation
- Providing billable hours and order info to Billing for processing
- Assisting customers on non technical account issues as reported into our Technical Support Department
- Coordinating internal training sessions
- Providing trend and continual improvement information to our Engineering and Documentation teams
- Proficiency in MS Office products required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Prior experience in scheduling and coordination required.
- Technical apptitude preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred
In this role you will be working with customers, engineers, other coordinators, billing / AR professionals etc. and you will need to be able to work with individuals at all levels while delivering an exceptional customer experience. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful start-up that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.