ClearCaster Pro to Facebook Live
Publish 1080p on Facebook
Publish to the premium transcoding tier of Facebook Live – built for premium content providers and supporting up to 1080p60.
Monitoring and Redundancy
Benefit from unique API integration for real-time monitoring and automated configuration for redundant workflows.
Optimized Network Path
Ensure you always stream to the optimal Facebook ingest point with ClearCaster Pro’s automated network path speed test.
Get Started Streaming to Facebook Live
The ClearCaster Pro appliance offers seamless integration with Facebook Live and Facebook Workplace through the paired encoding API, which ensures the best broadcast quality and highest reliability.
An Encoder Built Specifically for Facebook
- Purpose-built to ensure the most successful broadcasts on Facebook Live.
- The industry’s deepest integration with Facebook APIs to allow remote scheduling, high-quality video and audio, and real-time talent view.
- The only way to broadcast crystal-clear 1080p60 to any page on Facebook Live.
Easy to Configure and Get Started
- Just plug your camera in, and ClearCaster Pro auto-configures to provide highly reliable, broadcast-quality streams.
- Gain the confidence to connect on Facebook Live without any hassle or previous video streaming knowledge.
- The rack-mountable Facebook Live encoder with 12G SDI input delivers seamless compatibility in your high-end, multiple camera production workflows.
Optimize Encoding Workflows With Universal Mode
- Universal mode simplifies command and control over encoding workflows, allowing users to reliably power their streaming with advanced monitoring, encoding presets for popular streaming destinations, cloud-based workflow management, and adaptive network encoding.
- Multiple social stream destinations can be started and stopped independently of each other, so single broadcasts can meet the different terms and conditions for each streaming destination.
- Through integration with Singular.live, ClearCaster Pro has the ability to have three different animated graphics templates running locally inside the system. It can support spinning logos, lower thirds, and even full-screen animated graphics — without the need for any other system.
Schedule a Live Video Broadcast
- Schedule a Facebook Live video up to one week in advance and notify your audience. Preview your stream 20 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- As soon as you schedule your live broadcast, an announcement post is published to your Page letting your followers know there’s an upcoming broadcast.
- Automatically create two posts when you schedule a live video broadcast. An announcement post, published as soon as you schedule your broadcast and a post containing the live broadcast, published at the scheduled date and time.