Live-Lowlatency with JW Player = Delay increasing over time. Please Help!
Hello all, I'm trying to set up a low latency live streaming using Wowza and FMLE. Everything looks good at start, I could achieve a very low delay (lower than a second), but as time goes by it starts to get a lot delay, after 20 minutes what once was less than a second now goes up to 5 seconds.
My set up is:
- Wowza Server running on Ubuntu
- FMLE encoder running on OSX
- /conf/live/application.xml - stream type set to "live-lowlatency"
- /conf/streams.xml - flushinterval set to 20 (on live-lowlatency)
- Jw Player set to bufferLength 0.2
On FMLE everything looks good there is no buffer or droped frames going on.
And the weirdest thing is: When I refresh (stop and play) the player, the delay goes back to lower than a second. So I figure out it must be a problem with the player, right?