Lisa Wong · Jan 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM ·
Only members of the Consultant user group are eligible to reply to job posts. Replies to job postings from users who are not members will be deleted.
Members of the Consultant user group are expected to participate on the forums helping the Wowza community. Users will be reviewing your posts to learn about your experience and your style of interaction.
Replies from consultants should include the following:
- Your contact information. It would be best to provide a website URL where users can learn about your expertise and find your contact information.
- Do not provide monetary quotes as a direct response to the job posting. Negotiation and contract details are to be handled outside of the forum posts. You can enable receiving emails and private messages by clicking on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner, then go to the "My Settings" box and select "General Settings".
If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please start the process by sending an email to
email@example.com with the following information.
- How long you have been a Wowza Media Server user?
- How many Wowza installations you have worked on?
- Description of the deployments you have been involved with and which areas you were responsible for providing