Answer by Karel Boek · May 21, 2013 at 02:45 PM
Answer by Polina Sapunova · May 22, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Answer by Shijil S · May 23, 2013 at 12:01 PM
This module together with wowza should provide the following functionality:
- receiving at the same time up to 15 audio/video streaming via protocols RTP, RTSP, RTMP
Through the web-interface:
- displays status of all running stream
- selection of the active stream
- showing active stream (preview window) via the web interface
- the ability to apply a time delay of each stream to be synchronized
This should be an analogue
OS: Linux 64bit (Ubuntu 10/12.04 LTS preferable)
Additional Software/Network/Integration requirements: Must is designed to work on colocation servers (usual 1U servers without GPU) 365x7x24.
Timescales - 30 days
Attachments: Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 524.3 kB each and 1.0 MB total.
Answers Answers and Comments
1 Person is following this question.
switching live input steams to 1 output stream at sever 1 Answer
Mux/Combine separate H.264 video from RTSP source and AAC audio from RTSP Source 1 Answer
Emergency URGENT URGENT 1 Answer
How to play video on Android phones with secure streaming 1 Answer
I want to use hls streaming on windows phone 8 using hls sdk.Please help 1 Answer
© 2005–2017 Wowza Media Systems, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms | Privacy | Trademarks | Legal