1. The source is the camera/microphone on my Mac laptop.
2. The camera/mic from my laptop should be transmitted to a Wowza server. Right now it's just running on the same Mac, but eventually it will be a server somewhere else.
3. Users will use a Flash player to connect to Wowza to see/hear the content from my Mac laptop. It would be nice if it also worked for iOS.
1. What software should I use on the Mac to capture/transmit the camera/microphone? I've been messing around with VLC but I don't think I have it configured properly. I also took a look at EvoCam/EvoLV but I couldn't get it to work either.
2. Which Wowza tutorial should I follow to re-broadcast those streams?
because as I say I had the 2.4.03 (patch3) and had it running all normal. Ie running multiple radios to see. Now all I did was upgrade to the new version 2.4.07 and do not currently run any kind of blackberry.
rtsp: / / wowzaipaddres / stream / file and remember trabjo shoutcast relay mode in aacPlus v2 and I have open port 19325 and 554