I'm having a lot of problems trying to do debug something that should be very simple.
I have two RTP sources that I am streaming into Wowza as "live" inputs. I have the sdp descriptions for both in my content directory and as far as I can tell both incomming RTP streams are near identical. I've followed the simple tutorial here
Problem I have is that one stream works and one stream doesn't. I can't figure out what the difference is between the two. It's starting to drive me crazy!
I don't even have the streams running at the same time. Application A works, and application B doesn't but to me the outputs are near identical. I've done packet tracing with Wireshark and used the RTP analyser.
So, in Wowza I have enabled debug logging. With the stream that works, I can see Wowza start to read the RTP packets off the network ok, like this ( a snap at the start)
When I have the stream that doesn't work as input all I see in the debug log is the RTP input timing out and continually resetting. In any other circumstance I'd say the ports were incorrect. But I've checked and double checked and the ports are correct. The log times out on the input like this.