We are facing A/V sync issue in live streaming from a RTP source via Wowza Media Server(v3.1.1 build1479), where sometimes audio(AAC) is ahead/behind video(H264).
AVSyncMethod we are using is senderreport and configured in conf/[application]/Application.xml. Also we have not enabled rtpResyncAudioVideoOnSR property and hence Wowza should sync using first RTCP sender report for video/audio streams.
We have following queries with above configuration set:
1. Does Wowza use the very first Sender Report and ignores all the reports coming after this
2. Or does it use Sender report when it receives first H264 SPS packet, which may not be the very first Sender report
3. Does Wowza expect RTP source to send both Audio and Video sender reports at the same time
4. Is there a minimum number of Audio and Video RTP packets expected in Wowza receive buffer before receiving first RTCP Sender Report
5. After receiving first Sender report how does Wowza media server syncs Audio/Video streams, does it look at RTP timestamps in media packets