I'm at a bit of a loss here, i hope that you can provide me with an answer or at least some insight. I have been running my trial edition of Wowza for 14 days now and with good results. Every IOS and android device has been playing what i wanted it to play. The other day though i updated one of our test devices from 4.3 (jelly bean) to Android 4.4 (kit kat) and suddenly it can't play anything provided by wowza. I checked and rechecked my settings but to no avail. Finally i went to your website
wowza.com/demo and tried playing the demos you have there, just to get a peace of mind. But to my astonishment the only thing i can get working is the "Direct URL to sample file".
EDIT - Well - I hooked this up to my IDE and tracing logcat at debug; make sure in the logcat filter settings, you're not filtering on whatever module you throw in debug, i.e. "All Messages". I'd imagine there are some specific filters we'd want to set up to try and track this down easily. I just don't have time to look at it today!