Unable to find any WSE or WSE Manager services running after installation of WSE
Hi, need some urgent help here. I had installed the Wowza Streaming Engine into a server but was unable to run the software. The installation stated that it was completed and I selected the options to start Wowza Streaming Engine and the browser-based Streaming Engine Manager automatically after the installation is finished. However I was unable to connect to the Engine Manager with the error stating that it was unable to connect within thirty seconds. I proceeded to check the services MMC snap-in and noticed that there wasn't any Wowza Streaming Engine and Wowza Streaming Engine Manager services found at all. Is there some configurations that I could have missed or done wrong? I tried installing the software in my local computer and it was able to work properly.
Things to note:
1) I'm using a Wowza Streaming Engine 4 Trial Edition license.
2) I installed the Java SDK 8, tried SDK 7 too but same issue.
3) JAVA_HOME variable was pointed to my Java folder.
4) Server is using Windows 2008 R2 Datacenter 64-bit OS.
5) Server's installed with Intel Xeon CPU E5520 with 4GB Ram.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible, thanks a lot!