HTTP Live Origin - No HLS pull when Transcoder addon enabled
I have a single application running HTTP Live Origin for HLS pull and it was working great, we got the RTMP push publishing working as well. I decided to attempt to transcode our RTMP streams, but when the encoder is enabled the HLS pull to Edgecast portion does not appear to work anymore and we have a dead stream. When I visit the Wowza player from the ipad within the network, the stream shows on HLS but for some reason its not being pulled to the CDN when transcode is enabled. If i simply disable transcoding, the CDN can pull hls and push a single rtmp just fine.