The documentation found here: https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-import-an-existing-ssl-certificate-and-private-key is not accurate.
In the section for:
Configure a host port to use the certificate
Now, configure Wowza Streaming Engine to use the certificate.
- Navigate to [install-dir]/conf/ and open VHost.xml file in a text editor
- Uncomment the definition for port 443, which follows the comment in the file.
Be sure to remove the comment before and after .
- Set the **<**SSLConfig>/ to:
- Set the SSLConfig/KeyStorePassword to the keystore password entered above.
- Restart Wowza Streaming Engine.
Line 2 is not current for build: 4.8.5 (build 20200616153358)
Is there a newer document for this?