Hi, I am currently evaluating if Wowza Cloud Streaming service can support our requirements for a camera streaming application. Is it possible to achieve the following requirements, including the implemntation of a custom module?
Registering video stream sessions,
- I would like to keep track of each request to view video streams in a log/database
Authorizing video stream connection requests
- Yes (https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-protect-a-wowza-cdn-stream-target-with-token-authorization)
- I would like to keep track of successful authentication and rejected authentications in a log/database
Enabling video stream timeout extensions,
- Can I terminate a streaming session after a certain amount of time?
Enforcing video stream time-outs,
- Can I allow a client/viewer to request an extension (e.g. a user clicks Yes to a dialog to continue playing the stream) to viewing the stream before a timeout period is exceeded?
Terminate client sessions Enforcing video stream blackouts,
- Can I programatically shutdown a specific client streaming session?
- Can I keep track of the amount of data transferred from Wowza server to client, and vice versa, per streaming session?
Allows use of custom Java modules
- I see that custom code, i.e. Custom Java Modules, is not supported @ 2016 May, is this still the case? https://www.wowza.com/community/questions/6321/add-custom-code-in-wowza-streaming-cloud.html
Thank you very much in advance,