We are looking for an engineer that can setup our Wowza Instance on AWS (we purchased the Windows version thinking it was out of the box ready for LL-HLS).
- Setup Streamlock or other cert that will work for us.
- Tweak and tune for LL-HLS that will be connecting to THEOplayer on our web page
- Ingest initially via RTMP but may also include SRT and WebRTC in the future
We are simply evaluating at this time to see if LL-HLS is going to perform for us. So we need a basic test bed at the moment.
PLEASE HAVE PLENTY OF (back of your hand) EXPERIENCE WITH
- AWS EC2/Networking
- Wowza Setup
- Wowza Transcoder (will need in the future)
PLEASE HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH
- LL-HLS - yes we know this is brand new and the final is not out yet (or it might be - depends when you read this) … but maybe (hopefully) you’ve played with it some.
- Tweaking for the lowest latency possible while maintaining reliability
- Methods of grabbing analytics related to viewership of the stream
All we need right now is to take care of phase 1: Get our AWS instance so that it delivers LL-HLS to THEOplayer. If that passes some of our test, we’ll be interested in more. Our business is a blend of agriculture, marketing, media and of course technology. We are deeply rooted in the Western lifestyle and culture - our offices are in Texas. If this post is of interest to you, please reach out. We are ready to get to work.