Wowza has released a new Streaming Engine beta version today.
T****he new 4.8.4b build includes:
- Several Improvements for WebRTC including:
- Overall performance and session reliability
- Added the ability to enable and edit WebRTC settings in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager
- Published new hosted WebRTC pages for publish and playback
- Updated WebRTC supported and documented workflows to include transcoding
If you’ve not yet signed up for the Engine beta program, it allows you to test-drive the pre-release builds and get early access to new features, improvements, and bug fixes. You can sign up for the program and get access to the beta updater links here: