CCTV (RTSP)-> Wowza Streaming Server-> Web Server (Wowza Player) to monitor the CCTV screen on the web.
Using the REST API to get CCTV status information from the Wowza server, there was a problem with synchronization.
- In the Incoming Streams menu of the Wowza Streaming Server, the Status of the CCTV is Active. But the problem is not actually streaming. No problem when playing CCTV with VLC Player.
-Occasional time out error when sending request to Wowza with REST API. (Timeout time: 3 seconds-Average REST response time is around 0.3 seconds) This problem often occurs when there is no load on the Wowza server.
- Do you have a log that identifies the cause of the question?
- How to sync when there is a mismatch between the status information displayed on Wowza and the actual CCTV status.
- How to check if the stream is actually streaming except for the REST API.
- When a REST API request comes in, there is a log that Wowza manages the response to the request or the request history.