Wowza Webinar: Tackling Virtual and Hybrid Live Event Streaming
Date: Wednesday, July 21st, 2021
Time: 1 P.M. EST/10 A.M. PST
The world has seen a profound uptick in virtual events over the last year and a half, with virtual and now hybrid events becoming the new norm. In this webinar, we’ll cover how to navigate the vast world of live event video streaming and how to engage with your global audiences effectively.
Join us for the live webinar, as we dive into getting the most out of your live events with Wowza, including tips and tricks on how to manage your live event costs, reduce complexity, and increase revenue.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to reliably deliver live event streaming and expand your audience with Wowza streaming technology.
- How to optimize and scale your viewing experiences on any device whether your event is virtual, hybrid or in-person.
- How to implement low-latency video and VR 360° into your live events.
- Tips and tricks on how to manage your live event costs, reduce complexity, and increase revenue.
- Barry Owen , Vice President of Solutions Engineering
- Brian Ellis , Senior Sales Engineer
- Traci Ruether , Content Marketing Manager
Can’t attend? We’ve got you covered. Simply fill out the form and we’ll email you the presentation.