Hi, I have been working on building a live streaming application which will take live feed from Wowza.
For my input stream, I am using RTMP to send live camera information to Wowza.
On my web application, I am using streaming information from Wowza server using WebRTC.
Currently, I am using a fixed set of computers to test out the WebRTC. Most of the time, it works fine as I am able to receive WebRTC stream.
However, once in a while (around 1 in 10 page load), the WebRTC will fail to connect. When I used the webrtc://chrome-internals, it seems that the ice connection changes to failed state. I tried doing an ice restart everytime a failed state happens. However, it failed to work.