I don’t think it is a bandwidth issue. I’ve been using the same connection for a long time and never had problems, and now i’m testing with much lower bitrate. I also tested on local LAN, using Developer edition of Wowza… testing also on Amazon EC2 with lickey edition.
Even the LiveVideoStreaming example with rtmp://server/app ; and then streamname, doesn’t work.
I noticed that if I change a bit the buffering values, or remove them all together, I get sound, but no picture on Android. My version of flash on AND is 11,1,112,61 (Flash-AS3) (according to LiveVideoStreaming example).
There are only a few parameters to be changed at Application.xml so I’m feeling a bit lost.
I test both LIVE app and DVR app…
sanjosestreamingpacketizer is always present in the LiveStreamPacketizers,
it is present in the HTTPStreamers as well.
I’m starting to fell that the problem is in my device, but as I said - it is working with FMS streams, so I feel like it is a config issue.
In the log files on local, everything seems fine… I see the following lines when I start broadcasting:
INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerSanJose.init[dvr/definst/tonyy]: chunkDurationTarget: 10000
INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerSanJose.init[dvr/definst/tonyy]: chunkDurationTolerance: 500
INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerSanJose.init[dvr/definst/tonyy]: playlistChunkCount:4
INFO server comment - MediaStreamMap.getLiveStreamPacketizer: Create live stream packetizer: sanjosestreamingpacketizer:tonyy
When I connect via the Android device, I see:
INFO sanjose connect 1973510429 -
INFO stream create tonyy -
INFO stream play tonyy -
no Errors whatsoever.
I tried both with those params:
and without them.
RTSP url does work on Android. Adobe Flash Player 11 installed… Strobe on other pages (for example FMS VOD) working.