Refer to the following documentation and support resources and list of known issues for help with using the Wowza Streaming Cloud™ service.
Most Wowza Streaming Cloud pages offer a Help panel on the right side of the page. You can hide and show the Help panel as desired. The following documents and guides may also be helpful:
- Get started with Wowza Streaming Cloud - Learn how to set up a live stream, connect your video source to Wowza Streaming Cloud, configure a player, and start streaming.
- Wowza Streaming Cloud user guide - Describes the features and functionality in Wowza Streaming Cloud.
- Encoding best practices for Wowza Streaming Cloud - Explains the concepts and settings you need to understand to encode high-quality live source video for Wowza Streaming Cloud.
- Transcoding best practices in Wowza Streaming Cloud - Provides information about the concepts and specifications you need to understand for efficient and cost-effective transcoding in Wowza Streaming Cloud.
- Wowza Streaming Cloud Support - Learn about support plans and options for Wowza Streaming Cloud.
- Wowza Streaming Cloud Forum - Get help from other Wowza Streaming Cloud users and experts from around the world.
- Wowza Streaming Cloud technical articles - Learn how to perform many common tasks in Wowza Streaming Cloud and find articles to help resolve common issues.
Known issues and limitations
- After configuring, enabling, or disabling geo-blocking or token authorization for a Wowza CDN on Akamai stream target, customers must contact Support in order for their changes to take effect. For quicker self-service, use a Wowza CDN on Fastly stream target.
- You can sign in to Wowza Streaming Cloud by using any modern web browser that supports HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheets level 3 (CSS 3). The Wowza Streaming Cloud web user interface has been most extensively tested on Google Chrome, however, so for best results we recommend that you use the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Viewer data isn't available for streams before October 5, 2015.
- Health metrics for streams that started before June 6, 2017, may be incomplete or missing.