This article introduces the different parts of the Real-Time Stream Details page to help you find your way around the Wowza Streaming Cloud user interface.
The Real-Time Stream Details page displays the following details of your stream source:
- Name – A user assigned name.
- RTMP URL – A URL to configure an RTMP encoder as the source.
- Stream Name – The name Wowza Streaming Cloud automatically assigns to the stream when it is created.
- Publish Token – The authentication token you pass to the SDK.
- Playback Security Enabled – Indicates that a Playback Token was generated for your real-time stream.
- Playback Token – A token that must be passed by viewers for playback.
- Playback Token Expiration – The date and time the Playback Token expires.