This article introduces the different parts of the Schedule Details page to help you find your way around the Wowza Streaming Cloud user interface.
The Schedule Details page allows you to see the following details of your schedule:
- Live Stream/Transcoder – The live stream or transcoder that the schedule applies to.
- Enabled – Indicates if the schedule is enabled.
- Expired – Indicates if the schedule is expired.
- Schedule Type – The schedule can be one of the following types:
- Start – Starts the live stream or transcoder at the specified time and runs it until it is stopped.
- Stop – Stop the live stream or transcoder at the specified time after it has already started.
- Start and Stop - The live stream or transcoder starts at a specified time and ends at a specified time.
- Schedule Recurrence – A schedule can run once or repeat until a specific end date.
- Time Zone – The time zone the schedule should start in.
- Live Stream/Transcoder Start Time – The start time for the schedule.
- Live Stream/Transcoder Stop Time – The stop time for the schedule.
- Schedule History – The Schedule History table appears if the schedule has been executed at least once. The table shows when the schedule ran and whether or not it ran successfully.