This article describes how to view and change the audio gain of your live video stream in Wowza ClearCaster™ Facebook mode.
On Wowza ClearCaster Manager
- Sign in to Wowza ClearCaster Manager at fb.clearcaster.wowza.com with your Wowza account.
- Click Settings next to the name of the ClearCaster appliance.
- In the Settings dialog, adjust the Audio Level slider control from its current value to increase or decrease the audio gain for your broadcast, and then click OK.
On your Wowza ClearCaster
- On your Wowza ClearCaster appliance, use the LCD menu button controls to navigate to the Stream Menu.
- From the Stream Menu, select Audio Levels. If you're live streaming, you can view the current audio levels for the stereo channels in the LCD.
- To increase or decrease the audio gain for the broadcast, select Adjust level and then press the LCD menu Up button to increase the gain or the LCD menu Down button to decrease the gain. Press the LCD menu Accept button (✓) to apply the change.
Note: You can adjust the audio level in decibels (dB) from -12db to +12db from the existing audio level. The single control adjusts the level for both of the stereo channels at the same time. To further optimize the audio settings and levels, or to mute the audio, refer to the documentation for your device that's providing the video input to the ClearCaster.