Thread: Can't apply key to evaluation version

Default Can't apply key to evaluation version

I requested and received an evaluation copy of Wowsa Media Server. I also received a license key for the product. When I install the software and attempt to apply the key, I"m told the key is for a previous version of the software. The version I downloaded was 3.0.0. The license e-mail doesn't indicate what version it's suitable for.

I've twice subsequently tried to re-request a trial, but never get a new key. I've e-mailed info@, but not gotten a response.

Is this a known issue? I don't see anyone else complaining about it so I presume I'm unique in having it. Any guidance would be appreciated.

You have to fill out this form and apply the key that you receive to a Wowza 3 install:

http://www.wowza.com/eval2/index.php

Richard

"I also received a license key for the product...I'm told the key is for a previous version of the software...I've twice subsequently tried to re-request a trial [key], but never get a new key. I've e-mailed info@, but not gotten a response."

I've just re-requested a trial license key so we'll see how it goes. This is the fourth request. So far only one - the initial one - has been fulfilled.

You should have heard back by now. It is very busy with the Wowza 3 release.

Richard

Default Still nothing...

As much as I'd like to evaluate this product, I'm now concerned I'd have trouble getting support if I had a problem.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Maybe I should try downloading the evaluation from scratch, using a completely different e-mail address...

The only thing I see in our inbox from your email is Forum registration on 10/17

Richard

Try submitting this again:

http://www.wowza.com/eval2/index.php

Richard