Thread: Warn message

Default Warn message

Hi,

on my new wowza server 3.0.3I'm receiving this warning message:
    HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [stream/listen.m3u]: _defapp_/_definst_

What does it means?
    At the moment I have only one shoutcast restream.
    thanks

Luca

It's probably a typo in how you are playing the stream on the client side.

What application name have you setup, and what is the server/stream name you are typing to play the stream?

The name is Kiss/_definst_
    I use Kiss.stream

But now I see some messages like this:
    2011-11-09	11:51:16	CET	comment	server	WARN	200	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.onMediaFile: Application context not loaded [podpress_trac/web/88/0/M4RSH Mashup 24-07-08.mp3]: podpress_trac/web	-	-	-	46020.563	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
    2011-11-09	11:51:16	CET	comment	server	WARN	200	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.onMediaFile: Application context not loaded [podpress_trac/web/125/0/Carry On Present - Ladies Night - Live from The Ruby Lounge - Manchester.mp3]: podpress_trac/web	-	-	-	46020.578	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
    2011-11-09	11:51:16	CET	comment	server	WARN	200	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.onMediaFile: Application context not loaded [podpress_trac/web/75/0/BenR and Friends - Episode 2.mp3]: podpress_trac/web	-	-	-	46020.578	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

Seems to be someone that is asking to my server some content?
    It's really strange because this is a fresh new server and I don't have any mp3 file or podcast.
    I don't see the ip address of the user asking the files, why?

Luca

That is strange. It seems someone is trying to play non-existent content on your server. You can ignore it. Or block their IP on your firewall or with a module.

Here is one method to get/block their IP. You may need to modify this module for your needs: http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....mit-to-IP-list

My problem is that I don't see the ip on the log files (take a look at my previous post, there is a copy of the log).
    How can I see th eip address?

The 3 lines in the log snip are all "server" category, so they will not have IP address. "stream" rows will usually have ip

Richard

Thanks Richard,

but let's go back to my previous question: look at the log file I've pasted, who is asking mp3 files to the server?

Luca

I don't know, Luca

Richard