Wowza Community

Adobe Flash Media Encoder and Wowza

I have gotten my Flash Media server to recognize Wowza and send my video to the Wowza server, but when I try to view it I am told that the feed does not exist. Am I missing a step and I actually need to configure something on Wowza to accept this feed? I get the error: Failed to play myStream; stream not found.

I know that the stream is shown because on Flash Media the path that I put in for the server was accepted.

Tell all the exact details, what you put in FMS URL and stream name precisely, and what player you are using and what values you are entering there.

Use Wowza examples/LiveVideoStreaming/client/live.html

Richard

I have gotten my Flash Media server to recognize Wowza and send my video to the Wowza server, but when I try to view it I am told that the feed does not exist. Am I missing a step and I actually need to configure something on Wowza to accept this feed? I get the error: Failed to play myStream; stream not found.

I know that the stream is shown because on Flash Media the path that I put in for the server was accepted.

some problem I have it , couldn’t fix it, I dont know please help me guys.

omid.nikzad@hotmail.com

Run Wowza in stand-alone mode (/bin/startup.bat) instead of as a service.

In FMLE, click the Connect button, then click the Start button. You should see a publish event in the console. If not, FMLE is not connecting to Wowza.

If you see publish event, try the player again.

If you can’t get it working, zip up and send conf and logs folders to support@wowza.com. Include screen shots of FMLE. And include a link to this thread for reference

Richard

Take a look at Quick Start Guide;

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-install-and-configure-wowza-streaming-engine

This section is how to create an application:

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-install-and-configure-wowza-streaming-engine#appConfig

Richard

Thanks for the update, Pierre

Richard

Per this page: https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-set-up-live-streaming-using-an-rtmp-based-encoder

I have the rtmp server at 192.168.100.79. The address that I typed into the Adobe Flash Media Encoder was

Server URL: rtmp://192.168.100.79:1935/live

Stream Name: myStream.sdp

I then went to my computer and opened up the Live example file and typed in the same information:

Server: rtmp://192.168.100.79:1935/live and I also tried rtmp://192.168.100.79/live

Stream: myStream.sdp

I am sorry. I made a mistake in my initial configuration and it is working properly.

LOl I have the same problem but it does not work!

In the Wowza console when I start Flash encoder 3.2 I have the message:

“Warn server comment - Application folder ([nstall-location]/application/live) is missing”

What need to be done?

Thanks

Thanks Richard!!! I did read the documentation and understood after writing my last night post the concept of “Application”. It is working now with little problem that we will fine tune with the help of the documentation. Many thanks for the reply.

Pierre

Omid, please see my follow up questions here

I also forgot to ask what, version of Wowza are you running?

Regards,

Salvadore