I followed this post http://www.wowza.com/forums/showthre...-VLC-streaming to stream desktop using VLC in wowza. i can able to stream dekstop in wowza. thanks randall.
now i want to do start/stop receiving stream in streammanager programmatically.
# Use the Stream Manager to start the MPEG-TS stream
1. Open a web browser and enter the url: http://[wowza-address]:8086/streammanager
2. Enter your admin username and password from above
3. Click the [start-receiving-stream] link just below the live application folder
4. Select the MediaCaster Type: rtp
5. Enter mpegts.stream into the Stream Name field
6. Click OK
i want to do these steps programmatically. It is there any possible way to start or stop particular receive stream in stream manager through coding? any guide on this?