We're restreaming a live RTMP stream from a CDN to iOS devices.
Everything works - for a while (2 hours today) but then we're getting the dreaded "The Operation Could Not be Completed" on iPhones & pads.
Here's the setup.
* EC2 Small instance with a community Wowza 3 AMI
* Latest patches from the 'Production Builds' applied
* Wirecast encoder (H.264 baseline, 600kbps, 64 mono audio AAC). Adjusted keyframes to get chunks of 4s or less.
* Publishing to Edgecast and pulling the resultant RTMP stream into Wowza using the stream manager. Flash stream is rock solid.
* Application XML is the standard provided with the AMI with the FCSubcribe call added.
Nothing in the logs that we can see other than the final entry when we stopped getting access.
HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.service: Request timeout: 8000
Let me know what other info you need. I can zip up all the conf, logs, trans & application.xml and send .. just not sure where to send right now.
Stream will be running for the next 5 hours or so.