Can anyone give me a right and step by step setup for live stream my camera with Wowza.
I have the following setup
1. I use VLC to capture my camera and publish via RTSP port 5544
2. I have wowza server follow exactly on the tutorial "http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?39-How-to-re-stream-video-from-an-IP-camera-(RTSP-RTP-re-streaming)"
3. I use the stream manager Application: live/test, Media Cast type: rtp, stream name: camera.stream
4. In my camera.stream i have the content of "rtsp://localhost:5544/lwc"
5. I use examples/LiveVideoStreaming/client/live.html to play with following field:
Then I got no error at all but my video is not showing out at all.
p/s: I did it right once before, but after several hour later, it seem everything not running, can anyone tell me how to debug my setting