Thread: Strobe Media

Default Strobe Media

I've been using Wowza for over a year with success and am now looking into the DVR functionality. I created a new application called "DVRTest" and turned on the DVR recording through the application.xml file. It seems to work great. The ismv & ismm files are created just fine for each of the streams that are running. Here is the issue:

I created a stream called "testing.stream" and in the DVR recording directly, it created a folder called "testing.stream.0" which contain the manifest, ismv & ismm files.

I'd like to run it through the strobe player so I used the demo:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Wowza Media Systems\Wowza Media Server 3.0.0\examples\LiveDvrStreaming\clientStrobe

and when I enter the following URL:

http://[myURL-hidden]:1935/DVRTest/t...nifest.f4m?dvr

I get the error: Error #2032". In the logs, I get the error:

HTTPStreamerAdapterSanJoseStreamer.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [[DVRTest/testing.stream.0/manifest.f4m?dvr]: DVRTest/_definst_]: DVRTest/_definst_

I'm really shooting in the dark here. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

I would remove the ".0" from your URL. That's an internal versioning scheme.

Also make sure you have San Jose streaming turned on for your http streamers for the application.

If that doesn't do it, zip up your conf/ and logs/ folders and send them to support@wowza.com. Reference this thread.

Scott