Now I belive that the transcoder is almost functional. I still not know to do a player works with a bitrate less than the source stream but I'm getting closer.
The error log shows:
TranscoderStreamNameGroup.addInternal[live/_definst_/camjoi001.stream]: Name group was not added, it is empty: camjoi001.stream_all
In the content folder I have a camjoi001.stream file with the rtsp address of the IP camera.
In the transrate.xml I set to "true" the 360 and 240 bitrate options.
In the StartupStreams.xml I have only the camjoi001.stream set.
I did not understand how the player will use the bitrate that I want (240 per example) if I use the link below: