Thread: Flowplayer & missing : after property id

Default Flowplayer & missing : after property id

Howdy...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it looks like the meta data property names about the RTSP stream have "-"s in them which are causing issues with flowplayer.

Here's an example error: (I took out the URL because it freaks out the spam filters e.g. [redacted])

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-
    Error: missing : after property id
    Source File:[redacted]/webcam/dispatcher_view.aspx
    Line: 0, Column: 271
    Source Code:
    try { __flash__toXML(flowplayer.fireEvent("cam1Frame","onMetaData",0,({autoPlay:true,extension:"stream_160 p",autoBuffering:false,bufferLength:3,fadeOutSpeed:1000,scaling:"scale",originalUrl:"WebcamHanjin37. stream_160p",live:true,metaData{trackinfo:[({type:"video",sprop-parameter-sets:"Z0KADZZSAoP2AqEAAAMD6QAA6mCdoUKkgA==,aMuNSA==",description:"{H264CodecConfigInfo: profile: \"Baseline\", level: 1.3, frameSize: 320x240, displaySize: 320x240, PAR: 1:1, frameRate: 29.97}",profile-level-id:"42800d"})],framerate:29.97,width:320,frameWidth:320,height:240,displayWidth:320,frameHeight:240,rtpsessioninfo{information:"SightLogix Intelligent Surveillance Camera",name:"MPEG4 Video Stream",origin:"- 1324059120880801 1 IN IP4 10.110.10.137",protocolversion:"0",timing:"0 0",attributes{type:"broadcast",x-qt-text-nam:"MPEG4 Video Stream",range:"npt=0-",x-qt-text-inf:"SightLogix Intelligent Surveillance Camera",tool:"LIVE555 Streaming Media v2006.12.31"})}),displayHeight:240,videocodecid:"avc1"}),fadeInSpeed:1000,accelerated:false,type:"vi deo",linkWindow:"_self",cuepointMultiplier:1000,start:0,image:true,index:0,completeUrl:[redacted]/webcam/WebcamHanjin37.stream_160p",provider:"rtmp",endLimit:0.5,urlEncoding:false,cuepoints:[],playlist:[],width:320,duration:0,isCommon:false,height:240,url:"WebcamHanjin37.stream_160p",position:-100,isInStream:false}),null,null,null)) ; } catch (e) { "<undefined/>"; }
    -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-

The column number reported by Firebug hits the first property with a "-" in it. e.g. sprop-parameter-sets

This is part of another property called metaData / trackinfo. So I think this data is coming from the Wowza Media Server and then being used by FlowPlayer. It looks like "-"s are not valid in property names, or the property names need to be escaped with "s.

Ideas? BBQ recipes?

P.S. FlowPlayer's forums are down, otherwise I would have asked there first.

Yes, the properties with dashes in the names are coming from Wowza Media Server. The dashes are OK with all other players so I am pretty sure this is a FlowPlayer issue. Your best bet is to work with them. Hopefully their forums will be back up soon.

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Yes, the properties with dashes in the names are coming from Wowza Media Server. The dashes are OK with all other players so I am pretty sure this is a FlowPlayer issue. Your best bet is to work with them. Hopefully their forums will be back up soon.

Charlie
    This shouldn't be a flowplayer issue. sprop-parameter-sets should be quoted in double quotes. It's a key litteral. I'm experiencing this same problem accross firefox and chrome. Although it's not stopping the stream from playing it's making it difficult to pinpoint some other issues. Please revisit this topic.