Wowza Community

iOS 5 message "The operation could not be completed"

Hi

I have just installed wowza 3.0.4 and it worked ok. But when i played with ios, it displayed the error message “The operation could not be completed”. I went to wowza page and installed the patch “WowzaMediaServer-3.0.x-3.0.5.zip will upgrade Wowza Media Server 3.0.0.x to 3.0.5”. But i’m not be able to open with ios, it still display the same error. how can i fix this error???

Hi,

Same here, any sugestion please?

Regards

When you start a stream (published or with StreamManager) in an application with /LiveStreamPacketizers that includes “cupertinostreamingpacketizer”, you see several lines of detailed info about the stream and whether it might be any problem in iOS playback. Look for a publish event in your access log, the look at the comments following that. There are several lines about the video and audio. Open the log in Excel to make it easier.

Richard

Ricardo,

Is it live or vod? What are the encoding details?

Is the stream accessible? Send a link that I can playback to support@wowza.com.

And restart Wowza, test playback with the problem device, then zip up conf and current access and error log.

Include details about the encoding, it can be screen shots of the live encoder or file encoder.

Include a link to this thread for reference.

Richard

Hi Richard,

I checked this file you mention but I found no error regarding.

Strange, good to be reported, is that in Apple’s IO5 simulator, the stream seems to work perfectly, but when we try to directly in devices no.

If you could help me, I’m in trouble here.

Ricardo