Wowza Community

PushPublishing - "Failed to get the session" Error

Hi all,

I am using the PushPublishing AddOn to publish to several streaming services. My class is working fine with:

• YouTube Live

• Ustream

• Livestream

• Justin TV

• FredoCast

• Dinozap

But I have a problem with:

• Wii-Cast

• Scity TV

I allways get this errors:

ERROR   server  comment 2012-02-29      11:52:41        -       -       -       -       -       720.764 -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       execute: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException
    WARN    server  comment 2012-02-29      11:52:41        -       -       -       -       -       721.305 -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       NetConnectionConnection.connect: Failed to connect[origin.scity.tv:1935]: org.apache.mina.common.RuntimeIOException: Failed to get the session[java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException].
    WARN    server  comment 2012-02-29      11:52:41        -       -       -       -       -       721.317 -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       NetConnectionConnection.connect: Failed to connect[stream.wii-cast.eu:1935]: org.apache.mina.common.RuntimeIOException: Failed to get the session[java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException].

These both services use Wowza servers (2.2.4 build27452 and 3.0.3 build882) and I can connect perfectly with FMLE, so the connection strings are OK.

Anyone knows why I obtain this “Failed to get the session” error and what can I do to avoid it?

Thank you in advance!

Can you get logs from their side?

Richard

The error indicates that the Wowza Media Server is not able to make a TCP connection to the Wowza Media Server on the other side. So it is some sort of TCP port 1935 communication problem. I would focus your attention there to start.

Charlie

Are you connecting from the same machine that is running Wowza Media Server? Is there any other firewall or protection getting in the way? There could be something on their end that is blocking the connection but I have no idea how or why.

Charlie

Hi Richard,

Unfortunately I don’t have any log from their side.

Regards.

Thank you, Charlie.

Is very strange because I can connect without problems from FMLE and port TCP 1935 returns information via HTTP (http://stream.wii-cast.eu:1935/ and http://origin.scity.tv:1935/). :confused: