Thread: Is there any way to use live.html and hard-code the url and stream parameters?

Question Is there any way to use live.html and hard-code the url and stream parameters?

No matter what I do I can't get my live stream that is being served from an offsite server from my home PC using embedded code I got from the JW Player Setup Wizard. I can run the Wowza live.html from the examples/livevideostreaming folder locally and the stream plays just fine.

Is there any way to use the live.html code but get rid of the input fields and actually hard-code them using my URL and stream name?

This is driving me crazy. I'm 1 step away from getting this thing to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, does anyone know the URL of the Wowza tutorial that shows you the exact information to put into the fields of the JW Player Setup Wizard? I had it once upon a time but can't for the life of me find it anymore.

Thanks.

-Barry

For the Wowza example you would have to edit the .fla source in Adobe Flash Builder.

Here is the JWPlayer tutorial: http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?48