Thread: Videos Playing Problem

Default Videos Playing Problem

Sir I have problem in videos when i playing videos in android video format 3gp video codec h264 and audio codec aac its working fine in android mobile but its not working in others mobiile and other problem is video codec h263 its not showing video video preview in both of mobiles but its playing video in everytype of mobiles so please solve my problem please video screen size is 176x144

Hello funzclub,

Can you list the Manufacture/Model/Android version of the mobiles that work and do not work? What is the URI you are using to play the streams?

Note: H.263 is not a valid codec type in Wowza. For a list of supported media types see the list under "Compatible Live Encoding" here: http://www.wowza.com/media-server#specifications

Sir Check play this rtsp:// [link was here] its using h263 codec and this video playing in all mobile and my videos streaming link is rtsp://funzclub.com:1935/vod/3.3gp it is in h264 encodec and its not playin in all mobiles but sucessfully working in android gingerbird2.3.6 and not working in nokia 2730 classic 3g its showing file format not supported
    Last edited by JasonH; 03-29-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Hi
    The sever you have given the first url to is not a Wowza server and you shouldn't be putting that kind of content onto the forums for people to check the stream.

Jason
    Last edited by JasonH; 03-29-2012 at 04:35 AM.