I will try to discribe my situation.
1. I installed wowza (last version) on Linux server. (VPS 1 GB RAM, unlime internet channel).
2. I used VideoChat (Wowza example) to check how everything works.
3. Change this parametr "Edit the newly copied Application.xml and and change Streams/StreamType to live-lowlatency" for lowest possible latency from video capture.
What problems I faced with:
1. I found an companion and FIRST start video chat with him. I have huge delay between me and my companion (30 sec or 1 min, may be even more).
2. I stoped videochat. Next day (in 2 hours, no matter) started it again with the same companion and see his old video and audio stream, that one, which were in my first video session.
3. Everytime I start new videochat I don't see my opponent in real time, but see his old stream.
I didn't change anything in Wowza setting. Left all by default.
I understand, that 1 Gb RAM it's not enough, but I have only 1 converstion. Why it's so strange ghosts appears?
Thanks for reply!
I created a new folder, put there new Application.xml and changed StreamType from "default" to "live-lowlatency".
The same result. After this I read all posts about audio streaming. Also nothing.
BUT. In folder <content> I found all my audio and video streams (<stream>.flv)
Wowza wrote all my streams, that's why I had huge delays (I have simple VPS) and that ghosts.
May be you can help me to turn it off? I can't find inside Application.xml correct place.