Thread: Developer License not working...

Default Developer License not working...

Just upgraded my development server to 3.1.0 and now it has stopped publishing streams with the message "Hit license limit for publishing streams" do you have a fix for this or is it not possible to do development with the latest production builds? If so, why not?

Do I need to roll back to an outdated version (3.0.5) in order to test out your software properly?

So 3.1 is working as expected, or not? I'm confused.

They should both be the same in this regard, one published stream is allowed. Are you testing the Wowza Transcoder?

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    So 3.1 is working as expected, or not? I'm confused.

They should both be the same in this regard, one published stream is allowed. Are you testing the Wowza Transcoder?

Richard
    Yes they should both be the same... they are not though. As previously stated 3.1 broke all transcoder and live streaming functionality and the logs state that even one individual stream exceeds the developer license.

So should I just roll back to the prior version and continue to test outdated software? Or is there a solution to this issue.

Please write to support@wowza.com to open a support ticket. We will test with your key

Richard