Thread: [Problem Transcoder] SDP file missing

Default [Problem Transcoder] SDP file missing

Hi,

I configured the Application.xml of my application (/conf/live/Application.xml), and created .stream file (was verified the extension) with one URL of RTMP.
    I configured the StartupStreams.xml too, for my stream to start with server.
    But when to start Server, the console shows:

INFO server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasic.getStreamInfo[live/_definst_]: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/content/rtmp://mydomain:8080/ live/home_mid
    WARN server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasic.getStreamInfo: SDP file missing: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/content/rtmp://mydomain:8080/live/home_mid

How can see, was showed my URL, but says that SDP file missing.

Why? Need to configure one more thing?

Thanks!

See this post: #post75817

I think that solved my problem.
    I changed StartupStreams.xml:

from <MediaCasterType>rtp</MediaCasterType>
    to <MediaCasterType>liverepeater</MediaCasterType>

But now, when i start Wowza server, console shows:

*** Hit license limit for publishing streams. Publishing stream is stopped. ***
    *** Wowza Transcoder is not licensed. ***

My License is Wowza Media Server 3 Monthly Edition, AddOn Transcoder should be available, right?

[EDITED]

i already have one application with streamschedule.smil, i created other to use transcoder

Thanks
    Last edited by fsilvestremorais; 04-25-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Yes, monthly edition license provides access to the premium AddOns, including Wowza Transcoder. That message indicates that another type of license is in place in the [install-dir]/conf/Server.license file. If that is not the problem, you can email your Server.license file and a zip of your logs folder to support@wowza.com for further analysis.

-Lisa

Ok. I will do this.
    If i use one application only with transcoder, the console shows "Wowza Transcoder is not licensed" but works. But if i use one application with transcoder and streamchedule or two application, one with transcoder and other with streamschedule, console shows:

*** Hit license limit for publishing streams. Publishing stream is stopped. ***
    *** Wowza Transcoder is not licensed. ***

and not works.

I will send e-mail.

Thanks Lisa.