We are creating a video chat application, we used the examples which were shipped with Wowza Media Server 3 Trial Version.We had no problem till the last 3 weeks.Our scenario is like this;
- Person 1 opens a public chat room(with his cam open,broadcasting his video no problem here)
- Person 2 enters Person 1's public chat room(no cam for Person 2 here, no problem)
- Person 2 requests private chat
- Person 1 accepts the request
- Private chat room page opens(no videos at start)
- Person 1 show camera(it works,)
- Person 2 watches Person 1's video
- Person 2 show camera(doesn't work, his video cannot be seen eventhough broadcasting works)
- When Person 2 is the first one to show his camera, Person 1 can not.
Both users can show their cam, we have the flash files working(swf files embedded in web page written with ASP.NET)
The problem here is that only one person who activated his cam and started broadcasting his video first can show his video.The second one can watch it but when he tries to activate his cam and try broadcasting it doesn't work.
This problem started to occur like two or three weeks ago, it was actually working quite right before that time.
We made some changes to the flash files and the page but we can't seem to find the problem within these parts.
I can give a link, usernames and passwords, and a scenario if needed with a message.
I can write the contents of Application.xml.